Beer and Wine Equipment
Beer/Cider/Wine/Spirits/Kombucha/Cold Brew Coffee
What is “beer”? Any alcoholic beverage made by the fermentation of grain.
What is “wine”? Any alcoholic beverage made by the fermentation of fruit.
Do not settle for anything but Black Forest stainless steel beverage equipment for all of your needs from processing/fermentation and storage to serving your creation by the glass, from the keg or bag in box.
Our variety of products and sizes allow you to pick and choose for your individual style. Whether you are looking for a process/fermentation equipment, totes/ kegs for storage or Bag In Box for dispensing Black Forest has what you need.
You won’t settle for anything but the best products for your beer so don’t settle for anything but the best serving and fermentation tanks. Ask us about the advantages of our short term rental or lease to own program.
Why Our Stainless Steel Containers are Better
- Durability – long life span
- Cost Savings – less expensive over life cycle
- Flavor – stainless steel protects integrity
- Space Saving – ergonomic and portable to maximize space
- Environmentally Friendly - 100% recyclable
- Available for Short Term Rental or Leasing
Brewery Cold Room Containers
Using BlackForest Wine Kegs, assures freshness of the first glass to the last via Nitrogen Blanketing for wine dispense and storage.
After extensive research and consultation with leading US and European wineries Black Forest is able to offer a new line of variable and fixed capacity tanks for the wine industry.
Black Forest 1300L and 1000L stainless steel process and fermentation tanks are fully equipped for beer, wine, cider, kombucha, cold brew coffee and distilling production. Lease for the Season – Short Term Available.
Our 350 gallon T-304 stainless steel IBC containers are the ideal solution for the storage or fermentation of your wines. We offer these units for purchase or lease.
Black Forest reusable stainless steel containers are environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant, durable and 100% recyclable and play an import role in sustainability:
- Generate less waste - returnable IBCs eliminates the disposal of pallets and drums.
- More efficient - the fewer the overall required containers, the lower the freight cost and fuel consumption
- Save energy - IBCs fill faster than drums reducing overall operating costs.
- Recyclable - IBCs can be fully recovered and reprocessed in other useful products at the end of their service life.
Black Forest also offers these other product lines: Aseptic Totes, AgChem Containers, Tanks and Drums, Pharmaceutical/ Hygienic/ Biotech, Cannabis Processing Equipment, E-Intermediate Bulk Containers, UN/DOT Approved Containers, General Purpose/ Pressure Vessels, Teflon Lined Process Equipment, Wine Bags, Cellar and Sankey Kegs, Process and Fermentation Tanks, 350 gallon T-304 stainless steel IBC containers.