Bag in Box for Liquid Packaging
Black Forest is the North American Agent for Aran Packaging, offering a wide variety of bags and liners for Bag-In-Box applications.
The BIB family include fives designated solutions adapted to the packaging of various types of liquid products - Aseptic Packaging of Liquids, Aseptic Products, Dairy Products, Edible Oils, and Packaging of Sauces.
Aran bags are proudly manufactured in South Carolina. They are SO 9001: 2000, ISO 22000 certified and have FDA/IOP, BRC/IOP and Kosher Certificate.
- Sealed, hygienic bags (some are aseptic) made of multiple layer plastic films according to the product packaged
- Efficient easy to use pouring systems to ensure uncompromised sealing and cleanliness
- Excellent protection for the packaged product, prevent content leakage and maintain shelf life according to customer requirements and the strictest standards of the industry
- Packages with volumes up to 1000 Liter
More Info on Bag in Box Liquid Packaging - 537KB - PDF
Five Bag-in-Box Solutions
for Packaging Liquids
Why We Use the BIB Process
- Quality - The aseptic package goes through a special sterilization process, optimally protecting the packaged product in addition to maintaining varying degrees of oxygen barriers as required.
- Flexibility - The flexible package is easy to use and protects the contents well.
- Saving - An attractive economical solution to the packaging and transport of large quantities of liquid foods.
- Adaptation - It is possible to combine all existing filling accessories on the market.
- Transport - Easy and convenient to transport long distances.
- Environment - Less pollution, due to a saving of 70% on raw materials compared to rigid containers of the same volume.
Download BIB Spec Forms
BIB Spec Sheet I Sizes 55 gal to 300 gal - 556KB - PDF
BIB Spec Sheet II Sizes 1L to 6 gal - 651KB - PDF