Aseptic Packaging for Liquid Eggs
Black Forest is the North American Agent for Aran Packaging, offering a wide variety of bags and liners for Bag-In-Box applications.
Black Forest provides an innovative bag-in-box solution to the growing demand for liquid eggs.
Aran bags are proudly manufactured in South Carolina. They are SO 9001: 2000, ISO 22000 certified and have FDA/IOP, BRC/IOP and Kosher Certificate.
More Info on Bag in Box Liquid Packaging - 537KB - PDF
- The packaging is aseptic which ensures 4 weeks shelf life at 4º C.
- The bag is either metalized or PE material and can be produced with a variety of fitments according to the customers needs.
- Bag sizes range from 3 lt to 1000 lt in PE, MET PET or EVOH as required.
The Filling Process
- Filling of the bags is done by designated machines adapted to the filling of liquid foods.
- Semi-automatic machine fills single bags manually, while the fully automatic machine has attached (perforated) bags.
- Bags are automatically filled by the machine at high speed, with separation done upon completion of the process.
- The processing and filling process for aseptic B.I.B bags is done under sterile conditions to ensure product shelf life.
Bag Filling Process
Why We Use the BIB Process
- Quality - The aseptic package goes through a special sterilization process, optimally protecting the packaged product in addition to maintaining varying degrees of oxygen barriers as required.
- Flexibility - The flexible package is easy to use and protects the contents well.
- Saving - An attractive economical solution to the packaging and transport of large quantities of liquid foods.
- Adaptation - It is possible to combine all existing filling accessories on the market.
- Transport - Easy and convenient to transport long distances.
- Environment - Less pollution, due to a saving of 70% on raw materials compared to rigid containers of the same volume.
Download BIB Spec Forms
BIB Spec Sheet I Sizes 55 gal to 300 gal - 556KB - PDF
BIB Spec Sheet II Sizes 1L to 6 gal - 651KB - PDF