Some like it hot. If that describes your products, Black Forest offers electrically heated containers featuring optimal product temperature, ideal cleaning geometry, residue-free emptying, and are non-permeable. We provide a large variety of sizes and non-wearing construction that allows for continual re-use. Our Electric - Intermediate Bulk Containers are made of stainless steel to meet all your industrial requirements. Our heated stainless steel IBC's providing gentle product heating. These designs will heat your viscous products to the desirable fluid stage for optimal product flow.
Our striving for quality and perfection Our striving for quality and perfection ensures the highest possible degree of safety and longevity. ensures the highest possible degree of safety and longevity. Your requirements and our pioneer culture give rise to customized, innovative products made of stainless steel.
Black Forest E-IBCs are perfect for the transport and storage of products used in the food, beverage and chemical industries. They are also suitable for viscous liquids.
Advantages for the Electric IBC
- Heating cable performance 2 KW, fitted to casing and base
- Temperature range 68°F – 125°F
- Two temperature sensors for product temperature measurement
- One temperature sensor for heating cable temperature measurement
- Additional sensors available upon request
- Maximum operation pressure of 1 bar (non UN approved)
- RFID tags for tracking purposes
- Protection box with heating device
- CCE-plug, 3-pole protection, voltage 230V
- Optional: Further temperature sensors / Working hours meter
More Info on Electric IBCs - 542KB - PDF
Full Set of Features
- All stainless steel construction
- 2B food grade finish
- Durable leg base for stacking totes 3 high – great space saving
- 1 bar working pressure for nitrogen blanketing and pressure dispensing
- Unique design assures emptying all contents and CIP cleaning
- Perfect choice for flavors, fruit preparations, food additives and other high acid products
- Eliminates disposal costs of one-way packaging, reduce clean-up costs
Cylindrical Heatable IBC
Suitable for forklift and hand pallet truck handling
- UN certification available
- CE approval available
- EG 1935/2003
Black Forest also offers these other product lines: Aseptic Totes, AgChem Containers, Tanks and Drums, Pharmaceutical/ Hygienic/ Biotech, Cannabis Processing Equipment, UN/DOT Approved Containers, General Purpose/ Pressure Vessels, Teflon Lined Process Equipment, Wine and Beer Equipment, Wine Bags, Cellar and Sankey Kegs, Process and Fermentation Tanks, 350 gallon T-304 stainless steel IBC containers.