Packaging of Sauces
Black Forest is the North American Agent for Aran Packaging, offering a wide variety of bags and liners for Bag-In-Box applications.
Black Forest provides Bag-in-Box packaging which is especially suited for condiments. Bag-in Box is ideal for the packaging sauces - ketchup, mayonnaise, etc. for the food service market in a variety of sizes. The bags can be produced for aseptic or hot filling and for filling with preservatives. We provide a wide variety of taps and closures according to customer requirements.
Aran bags are proudly manufactured in South Carolina. They are SO 9001: 2000, ISO 22000 certified and have FDA/IOP, BRC/IOP and Kosher Certificate.
More Info on Bag in Box Liquid Packaging - 537KB - PDF
- Designed for aseptic
- Hot filling
- Designed for filling with preservatives
- Wide variety of taps and closures available
Why We Use the BIB Process
- Quality - The aseptic package goes through a special sterilization process, optimally protecting the packaged product in addition to maintaining varying degrees of oxygen barriers as required.
- Flexibility - The flexible package is easy to use and protects the contents well.
- Saving - An attractive economical solution to the packaging and transport of large quantities of liquid foods.
- Adaptation - It is possible to combine all existing filling accessories on the market.
- Transport - Easy and convenient to transport long distances.
- Environment - Less pollution, due to a saving of 70% on raw materials compared to rigid containers of the same volume.
Download BIB Spec Forms
BIB Spec Sheet I Sizes 55 gal to 300 gal - 556KB - PDF
BIB Spec Sheet II Sizes 1L to 6 gal - 651KB - PDF