Black Forest Container Systems is the North American Agent for Aran Packaging, offering a wide variety of bags and liners for Bag-In-Box applications.
Black Forest provides BIB packaging for wine, which has shown an increasing demand on the world market. Aran specializes in the development and manufacture of bags designed mainly for table wines, home wines, and premium wines for the home and institutional market. This is an ideal package for restaurants, hotels and catering services because of the convenience, carriage and storage and as a package that preserves the quality of the wine allowing long term simple and easy usage.
Aran bags are proudly manufactured in South Carolina. They are SO 9001: 2000, ISO 22000 certified and have FDA/IOP, BRC/IOP and Kosher Certificate.
The winebag products are offered in various bag volumes and are equipped with a wide range of convenient and efficient pouring systems. These systems prevent the penetration of air into the package, which is unavoidable when pouring from bottles.
More Info on Bag in Box Liquid Packaging - 537KB - PDF
- Vinometal – Metalized bag with standard oxygen barrier
- Vinoflex – Flexible clear megaflex bags with standard oxygen barrier
- Designed for wine from the bag-in-box product range
- Used extensively by leading wineries and winemakers the world over
- 2 liter/ 3 liter / 5 liter for the home market
- 10 liter/ 15 liter / 20 liter for the food service market
- 200 liter / 1,000 liter for storage and transport
Taps and Pouring Systems
- Press-tap and Vitop: taps that open with pressure and close automatically, for fast and safe pouring.
- Twist-tap: a tap for especially comfortable pouring.
- QCD for quick connect and disconnect: a pouring system that includes a pump and pouring head to ensure maximum cleanliness, sealing and high convenience of use.
- 8mm tap: for large volume pouring, reusable and transferable between packages.
Download BIB Spec Forms
BIB Spec Sheet I Sizes 55 gal to 300 gal - 556KB - PDF
BIB Spec Sheet II Sizes 1L to 6 gal - 651KB - PDF