Contact Name: Laura E. Schneider
Business Name: Black Forest Container Systems, LLC
Phone Number: 864-386-7414
Fax Number: 864-282-2303
Fermentation & Serving Tanks for Black Forest Container Systems, LLC
Greenville, SC: Black Forest Container Systems, LLC, is proud to announce the new addition to their portfolio. Fermentation and Serving Tanks: developed for fermentation and serving in the Beverage market these Jacketed and non-jacketed stainless steel cylindrical tanks are ideal for breweries, wineries, cideries, distilleries, cold brew coffee and kombucha producers.
The Black Forest design of this stainless steel fermentation and serving tank is perfect for the beverage industry due to the additional ports supplied on the tanks. "Our customers are able to decide what additional hang on gear they will need, in turn, keeping these tanks competitive in the markets.", said Laura Schneider, Business Development of Black Forest Container Systems.
- Sizes: 450L - 1300L 1000L/8.33bbl in stock in Greenville, SC
- Range of Applications: Fermentation, Serving and Storing for the Beverage Industry
- Specifications: T- 304 Stainless steel construction, 2Bar MAWP, Top manway, Pressure Relief Device, 3” Triclamp Ferrule, 3 Triclamp ferrule ports for sampling, thermowell, level sensing and 1-1/2” bottom outlet for filling or dispense, jacketed sidewall available
- Bottom Design: Dome bottom or 45° cone bottom
- Developments: Cooling insulation wrap available
Black Forest Container Systems, LLC located in Greenville, SC, founded in 2000, is the leading distributor in North America of closed loop custom equipment and multi-trip stainless steel packaging systems. Their product offerings include stainless steel containers, intermediate bulk containers, mini-bulks, totes, ASME pressure vessels, process tanks, storage tanks, flasks, bottles, fermentation tanks, wine making equipment, bag in box and process drums. In addition, Black Forest Resources, LLC the sister company of BFCS, offers a container leasing program. The rental fleet consists of high-quality intermediate bulk containers (IBC’s), totes, portable tanks, mini-bulks and small volume chemical and general-purpose containers for the agriculture, chemical, cosmetic, food, industrial and pharmaceutical industries.
To learn more about Black Forest Container Systems, LLC call 864-386-7414 or visit www.blackforestmktg.com.