We don’t like sour milk either. Because keeping food fresh leaves no margin for error, the food industry faces the delicate challenge of moving perishables to market. Our complete closed loop multi-trip aseptic container system offers the perfect solution.
Our stainless steel aseptic tote designs allow us to offer a wide variety of vessel options.
Our reputation, experience, and knowledge of stainless steel tote designs allow us to offer our customers a variety of vessel options to meet specific handling and processing requirements. A few of these options include steam sterilization, vacuum resistance, and laser welded heating and cooling jackets.
Setting the Industry Standard
Our standard cylindrical aseptic tote sets the industry standard for the shipment of delicate perishables around the world. BFCS multi-trip aseptic vessels serve a variety of industries including
producers of fruit preparations, pie fillings, sauces and other sensitive food products for dairies, bakeries and food preparation.
Full Set of Features
- All stainless steel construction
- 2B food grade finish
- Durable leg base for stacking totes 3 high – great space saving
- 1 bar working pressure for nitrogen blanketing and pressure dispensing
- Unique design assures emptying all contents and CIP cleaning
- Perfect choice for flavors, fruit preparations, food additives and other high acid products
- Eliminates disposal costs of one-way packaging, reduce clean-up costs
- Placard brackets for product identification
- Base mounted casters
- Aseptic filter housing (NW 400)
- Condensate trap
- Barcode logistic-system
- Quick disconnect fittings
- Special execution of cover (NW 260)
- Custom ports, valves, closures
- Special Composition of stainless steel DIN 1.4301, similar AISI 304
- Special Composition of stainless steel DIN 1.4571, similar AISI 316 TI
- Special Composition of stainless steel DIN 1.4404/1.4435, similar AISI 316 L
- Please ask us about other materials for special applications.
Tamper Evident Caps
ASP970 - Red Tear Away Cap
for 12mm CO2 QDC
ASP214 - Blue Tamper Evident Cap
for 2-1/2” BFV
- Protect your products by using our tamper evident caps.
- During shipment, guarantee product integrity through delivery to your customer.
||750 Liter/201 Gallon
- Soft Drinks
- Fruit concentrates
- Liquid Eggs
- Fruit preparations
- Animal foods
- Other biologically sensitive products
Black Forest also offers these other product lines: AgChem Containers, Tanks and Drums, Pharmaceutical/ Hygienic/ Biotech, E-Intermediate Bulk Containers, UN/DOT Approved Containers, General Purpose/ Pressure Vessels, Teflon Lined Process Equipment, Wine and Beer Equipment, Wine Bags, Cellar and Sankey Kegs, Process and Fermentation Tanks, 350 gallon T-304 stainless steel IBC containers.