Aseptic Package for Fruits and Vegetables
Black Forest is the North American Agent for Aran Packaging, offering a wide variety of bags and liners for Bag-In-Box applications.
Black Forest provides a variety of aseptic products that combine various features of volume and oxygen resistance according to the customer requirements and preferences.
This family of products was developed by Aran especially for the fruit and vegetable processing industry (tomatoes, citrus fruits, etc.). These are packaging solutions adapted to the storage and transport of liquid food products - juices, concentrates and pulps - that generally require aseptic packages to maintain maximum freshness and long shelf life.
Aran bags are proudly manufactured in South Carolina. They are SO 9001: 2000, ISO 22000 certified and have FDA/IOP, BRC/IOP and Kosher Certificate.
- Made of laminate films designed specifically to package edible liquids
- Excel in flexibility
- Various levels of oxygen barriers
- Highly compatible with external packaging such as drums, wooden boxes, plastic crates
Fruit and Vegetable Products
More Info on Bag in Box Liquid Packaging - 537KB - PDF
- Bluesept 55 - 55 gallon blue bag high barrier
- Silversept 55 - 55 gallon metalized bag standard barrier
- Clearsept 55 - 55 gallon clear bag standard barrier
- Polyplus 55 - 55 gallon polyethylene bag non barrier
- Silversept 300 HB - 300 gallon metalized bag high barrier
- Silversept 300 SB - 300 gallon metalized bag standard barrier
- Clearsept 300 - 300 gallon clear bag standard barrier
The Filling Process
- The bags are filled by designated machines adapted to aseptic filling as part of the comprehensive procedure of fruit and vegetable processing including receipt of the fruit, cleaning, pasteurization and cooling of the product.
- The last phase of the process is filling the bags, which is done under sterile conditions to ensure product shelf life.
- The bag is filled through the spout.
- The sterile conditions of the filling head are maintained through the use of steam and chemical liquids and the cap is closed automatically after filling.
Bag Filling Process
Why We Use the BIB Process
- Quality - The aseptic package goes through a special sterilization process, optimally protecting the packaged product in addition to maintaining varying degrees of oxygen barriers as required.
- Flexibility - The flexible package is easy to use and protects the contents well.
- Saving - An attractive economical solution to the packaging and transport of large quantities of liquid foods.
- Adaptation - It is possible to combine all existing filling accessories on the market.
- Transport - Easy and convenient to transport long distances.
- Environment - Less pollution, due to a saving of 70% on raw materials compared to rigid containers of the same volume.
Download BIB Spec Forms
BIB Spec Sheet I Sizes 55 gal to 300 gal - 556KB - PDF
BIB Spec Sheet II Sizes 1L to 6 gal - 651KB - PDF