Aseptic Small Bags
Black Forest is the North American Agent for Aran Packaging, offering a wide variety of bags and liners for Bag-In-Box applications.
Black Forest provides 5 to 25 liter bag in box systems. The outer container can be a carton box or a dispenser. This product is suitable for restaurants and fast food chains, or any end user.
Aran bags are proudly manufactured in South Carolina. They are SO 9001: 2000, ISO 22000 certified and have FDA/IOP, BRC/IOP and Kosher Certificate.
- Made of laminate films designed specifically to package edible liquids
- Excel in flexibility
- Various levels of oxygen barriers
More Info on Bag in Box Liquid Packaging - 537KB - PDF
Aseptic Small bags
These small bags are ideal for the aseptic packaging of citrus, fruit, tomato juices and concentrates.
A variety of spouts, hoses and valves can be installed on the system.
These are packaging solutions adapted to the storage and transport of liquid food products – juices, concentrates and pulps that generally require aseptic packages to maintain maximum freshness and long shelf life.
Why We Use the BIB Process
- Quality - The aseptic package goes through a special sterilization process, optimally protecting the packaged product in addition to maintaining varying degrees of oxygen barriers as required.
- Flexibility - The flexible package is easy to use and protects the contents well.
- Saving - An attractive economical solution to the packaging and transport of large quantities of liquid foods.
- Adaptation - It is possible to combine all existing filling accessories on the market.
- Transport - Easy and convenient to transport long distances.
- Environment - Less pollution, due to a saving of 70% on raw materials compared to rigid containers of the same volume.
Download BIB Spec Forms
BIB Spec Sheet I Sizes 55 gal to 300 gal - 556KB - PDF
BIB Spec Sheet II Sizes 1L to 6 gal - 651KB - PDF