Black Forest high-grade stainless steel containers and kegs are essential for the most demanding brands in the beverage industry.
The guarantees offered by top-quality, high-grade stainless steel for your industry’s beverages provide you with the best possible distribution solution: hygienic, reliable, safe and 100% recyclable. Our robust beverage storage and transport solution does not react with any kind of beverage, irrespective of internal or external conditions or even temperature, and thus leaves organoleptic properties unaltered.
Why Our Beverage Containers and Kegs are the Market Leaders
- Have the highest quality product to ensure unrivalled standards of hygiene and protection
- All products are manufactured from high-grade AISI 304 / AISI 316 austenitic stainless steel
- Containers protect beverages from UV light, pollution particles and corrosion
- Containers offer up to 30 years’ longevity
- Containers protect your workers from fire hazards
Advantages of Our Stainless Steel Containers
- Protects against ultraviolet (UV) light and external contamination
- Prevents any kind of oxidation and the entry of impurities
- Insulates against sudden temperature changes
- Substantial cost savings due to up to 30 years of keg longevity
- Avoids the use of trichloroanisol (TCA)
- Keeps the product’s organoleptic properties intact
- Allows for easy transport and storage
- Safe and non-flammable
Black Forest Beverage Industry Solutions
Fermenters/Kegs/Jacketed Square Totes
The stainless steel products we offer will cover all of your needs from processing/fermentation to storage to serving wine by the glass from the keg.
Our variety of products and sizes allow you to pick and choose for your individual style. Whether you are looking for a process/fermentation tank or keg to serve wine by the glass, Black Forest has what you need.
Stainless Steel ContainerAdvantages
- Durability - long life
- Cost Savings – less expensive over life cycle
- Flavor – stainless steel protects integrity
- Space Saving – ergonomic and portable to maximize space
- Environmentally Friendly - 100% recyclable
- Available for Short Term Rental or Leasing
Black Forest Container Systems is the North American Distributor for Aran Packaging, offering a wide variety of bags and liners for BIB applications.
Sizes of the bags range from 2 liter to 1800 liter for applications both Aseptic and Non Aseptic for food and non food industries. The state of the art bag making machines and in-house laminator are the best of their type for these applications and enable us to achieve the optimum quality.
- Aseptic Package for Fruits and Vegetables
- Aseptic Packaging for Liquid Eggs
- Aseptic Small Bags
- Bag in Box for Liquid Packaging
- Dairy Products
- Edible Oils
- Packages for Liquid Transport IBC Method
- Packaging of Sauces
- Wine Bags
One Gallon Schmidt Bottles
Black Forest offers a variety of stainless steel pharmaceutical hygienic bottles, containers and pressure vessels for the storage, process, biological transport and transfer of precious products and hazardous materials. Many Laboratory Bottle designs are UN/DOT approved Large sanitary Tri-clover openings allow for easy access to products, and ease of cleaning – liquids, intermediates & solids. Custom and standard applications are offered for these returnable, reusable vessels.
- Size: 0.1-20 liter
- Material: 304, 304L, 316, 316L and Special Alloys upon request
- Surface Finish: Pickle/Passivated, Electropolish, Internal Coatings and Teflon Linings
- Screw cap with GL45 or other thread options.