Black Forest is the North American Agent for Aran Packaging, offering a wide variety of bags and liners for Bag-In-Box applications.
Black Forest provides 5 to 25 liter bag in box systems. The outer container can be a carton box, plastic container or a dispenser.
Aran bags are proudly manufactured in South Carolina. They are SO 9001: 2000, ISO 22000 certified and have FDA/IOP, BRC/IOP and Kosher Certificate.
More Info on Bag in Box Liquid Packaging - 537KB - PDF
- Suitable for restaurants, hotels and fast food chains, or any end user
- A variety of spouts, hoses and valves can be installed on the system
- Environment Friendly - the bag in box system eliminates the need for metal can and rigid plastic containers
- Easily disposable, and much cheaper than other comparable systems
- Various sizes available according to customer needs
The Filling Process
- Filling of the bags is done by designated machines adapted to the filling of liquid foods.
- Semi-automatic machine fills single bags manually, while the fully automatic machine has attached (perforated) bags.
- Bags are automatically filled by the machine at high speed, with separation done upon completion of the process.
- The processing and filling process for aseptic B.I.B bags is done under sterile conditions to ensure product shelf life.
Bag Filling Process
Why We Use the B.I.B Process
- Quality - The aseptic package goes through a special sterilization process, optimally protecting the packaged product in addition to maintaining varying degrees of oxygen barriers as required.
- Flexibility - The flexible package is easy to use and protects the contents well.
- Saving - An attractive economical solution to the packaging and transport of large quantities of liquid foods.
- Adaptation - It is possible to combine all existing filling accessories on the market.
- Transport - Easy and convenient to transport long distances.
- Environment - Less pollution, due to a saving of 70% on raw materials compared to rigid containers of the same volume.
Download BIB Spec Forms
BIB Spec Sheet I Sizes 55 gal to 300 gal - 556KB - PDF
BIB Spec Sheet II Sizes 1L to 6 gal - 651KB - PDF