Contact Name: Laura E. Schneider
Business Name: Black Forest Container Systems, LLC
Phone Number: 864-386-7414
Fax Number: 864-282-2303
Bag in Box for Black Forest Container Systems, LLC
Greenville, SC, October 2017: Black Forest Container Systems, LLC, is now offering: High Barrier /Dunnage Free Bags. These multiuse bags are ideal for packaging Dairy Products, Edible Oils, Sauces, Liquid Eggs, Wine, Fruits & Vegetables and Aseptic Products. “The high barrier bags provide excellent protection for the packaged product, prevent content leakage and maintain shelf life according to customer application and industry standards.” said Jeff Balck and Tom Leftwich Co-Owners of Black Forest Container Systems.
- Variety of sizes: Includes 2 liter(.50 gal) to 1800 liter (475 gal)
- Adaptability: Excels in flexibility – compatible with external packaging i.e.: drums, wooden boxes, plastic crates
- Sanitary: Made of thermal laminate films designed specifically for the packaging of edible foods. Various levels of oxygen barriers provide for protection of the product and a long shelf life. Aseptic and Non-Aseptic options.
- Approvals: FDA, EU and Kosher
- Fitments: All standard North American fitments available
Laura Schneider – Business Development Manager at BFCS explained, “The High Barrier Bag in Box packaging offers peace of mind to the customer, knowing their products are safe due to this aseptic, hygienic packaging.“
Black Forest Container Systems, LLC located in Greenville, SC, founded in 2000, is the leading distributor in North America of closed loop custom equipment and multi-trip stainless steel packaging systems. Their product offerings include: stainless steel containers, intermediate bulk containers, mini-bulks, totes, ASME pressure vessels, process tanks, storage tanks, flasks, bottles, fermenters, wine equipment and process drums. In addition, Black Forest Resources, LLC the sister company of BFCS, offers a container leasing program. The rental fleet consists of high quality intermediate bulk containers (IBC’s), totes, portable tanks, mini-bulks and small volume chemical and general purpose containers for the agriculture, chemical, cosmetic, food, industrial and pharmaceutical industries.
To learn more about Black Forest Container Systems, LLC call 864-386-7414 or visit www.blackforestmktg.com.