Packages for Liquid Transport IBC Method
Black Forest is the North American Agent for Aran Packaging, offering a wide variety of bags and liners for Bag-In-Box applications.
Black Forest provides a full spectrum of IBCs (intermediate bulk container). IBCs are a uniquely successful logistical method that provide an attractive economical solution for the transportation of large quantities of liquids - while fully protecting the packaged product.
Aran bags are proudly manufactured in South Carolina. They are SO 9001: 2000, ISO 22000 certified and have FDA/IOP, BRC/IOP and Kosher Certificate.
Black Forest provides an efficient and economical IBC solution through a range of aseptic and non-aseptic bags – packages with volumes of 300 gallons and 1,000 liters. These have been adapted to many types of external packages including collapsible bins, metal containers, etc. This is a convenient and quality solution for manufacturers who require bags precisely adapted to their transport and packaging needs using the IBC method.
More Info on Packages for Liquid Transport IBC Method - 562KB - PDF
IBCs Provide Transportation for:
- Tomato products
- Citrus and other fruits
- Dairy products
- Liquid eggs
- Edible oils
- Wine and other liquid foods
- Liquid detergents
Why We Use the BIB Process
- Quality - The aseptic package goes through a special sterilization process, optimally protecting the packaged product in addition to maintaining varying degrees of oxygen barriers as required.
- Flexibility - The flexible package is easy to use and protects the contents well.
- Saving - An attractive economical solution to the packaging and transport of large quantities of liquid foods.
- Adaptation - It is possible to combine all existing filling accessories on the market.
- Transport - Easy and convenient to transport long distances.
- Environment - Less pollution, due to a saving of 70% on raw materials compared to rigid containers of the same volume.
Download BIB Spec Forms
BIB Spec Sheet I Sizes 55 gal to 300 gal - 556KB - PDF
BIB Spec Sheet II Sizes 1L to 6 gal - 651KB - PDF